We all have those areas where we need some (or a lot of) help developing lessons and activities. Coming up with relevant and engaging lessons and activities can be next to impossible when you have so much on your To Do list. Use our All-in-One Lesson Plans to make your day easier.
This lesson can be used for middle school or Basic Ag/Intro to Ag classes. Use this lesson to introduce your students to the basic growth needs of plants through the content and the hands-on lab activities.
Each lesson plan includes:
- an Essential Question
- the correlating Georgia Performance Standard (soon to be updated to National Standards)
- an explanation of the content and activity or activities
- printable student activity pages
- grading rubrics
- a slide view page of the lesson's PowerPoint
- a separate PowerPoint file
So sit back and relax...well ok, we know you don't relax. At least reduce your stress level and anxiety about what to teach tomorrow or next week. We've got you covered.